Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions that hopefully will help!
- How do I pay? Please pay by check or credit card. Checks should be made payable to Generation Genius, LLC. Checks may be mailed to Courtney Gasper, P.O. Box 250335, Little Rock, Arkansas 72225. Or, you can pay by credit card through PayPal to email@example.com. Please note in the transaction the name of the camper(s) for whom the registration fee is applicable.
- Where is the camp located? All camps will be located at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church, 4823 Woodlawn Drive.
- Who will be teaching the camps? The camps will be taught by Generation Genius, LLC, partners (and sisters!) Kelly Navin and Courtney Gasper. You can learn more about Kelly and Courtney in the “About Us” section.
- Is Generation Genius, LLC, associated with the Little Rock School District? NO! While the teachers all teach for the Little Rock School District, Generation Genius, LLC, is a separate and distinct entity.
- Are these STEM camps tax deductible? Maybe! Under current tax law, certain day camps can be tax deductible. A link to the IRS website addressing this questions can be found here. Each person’s situation is different, however, so please consult your tax professional for more info.
- What is included in the registration fee? Well, being part of the fun camp, of course! Plus, a copy of the book being read and snacks.